Friday, September 22, 2017

passwords and digital security assignment

1)What I found most surprising about digital security and creating passwords was that some hackers and criminals sometimes use computers that can guess your password in less than a nanosecond.  

2)When i created a password for the site it told me that it would take a computer a trillion years to guess the password.

3)I don't think my password isn't that secure because i put it into the same site and it said it would take a computer a minute the guess my password.

4)Some features that Keepass offers to help manage your passwords are you can put all your passwords in one database. 

5)What I think the most important things when considering passwords and digital security is making good and secure passwords and not telling anybody my passwords.  

No comments:

Post a Comment