Monday, December 11, 2017

Tech for The Sake of Tech?

1. I did find it surprising that people between the ages of 21-38 did not care about smart phone connectivity in their automobiles because as a younger generation I thought they would want i phone connectivity. My generation would not feel the same about the option, they would feel that it is a beneficial option because of hands free calling, Bluetooth, etc.

2.  I think the dangers of texting and driving will be the same because when you get distracted in your phone you will miss the warning of the blind spot detector and will still have the same risk of being in a accident.

3. The technologies on new cars are semi important o my family because it does offer stuff that will help you drive.

4.  One technological feature I would look for in a car is a back up camera because i'm not that good at backing up.

5. One new feature was the self parking car. In the past we had the self parking car which some people found unnecessary or useless.

Patrick/Calvin 

No comments:

Post a Comment