Friday, October 13, 2017

Digital Business

1)  What I found most surprising about digital business is that online stores don't have as good as a return policy as I thought.

2)  I had heard of Paypal before. Paypal is an American company operating a worldwide online payments system that supports online money transfers and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders.

3)  I did order stuff online and I was for most part pretty happy but one time I ordered BB's for my air soft gun and they never came but they charged me for them. 

4)  I never sold anything online but my brother has and it was a positive experience.

5)  The biggest issue for young people when it comes to online shopping is that they don't check the website the buy from and in the getting ripped of or scammed.

No comments:

Post a Comment