Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Digital Etiquette

 1) What I found most surprising about Digital Etiquette was that people sign up for stuff without reading the terms and conditions.

2)  I don't think internet users concern themselves with the terms and conditions when joining a site. They should be concern about the terms and conditions because they might be signing up for something they don't want to do or they could easily break a rule because they never read the terms and conditions.

3)  I would probably rate myself 8/10 for behaving appropriately online because I do swear and cuss sometimes online.

4)  One thing I can do to behave better online is to stop swearing.

5)  I think the biggest issue online with young people is that they don't read the terms and conditions when signing up for an app or online service.  

No comments:

Post a Comment